Wednesday, February 17, 2010

Over The Top

Princep Ghat of Kolkata travel photography by Sukalyan Chakraborty

Location:  Prinsep Ghat, Kolkata, India
Camera: Canon PowerShot S5 IS
Exposure: 1/200 s
Aperture: f/8
ISO: 200

This is the first time I visited this majestic monument of Kolkata (2008). For some unknown reason I never visited this place in my 25 years in Kolkata. This time luckily I had my camera with me. This place is too good!! And then I went to take the train to my place from the neighboring station, and it was my 2nd chance to get awestruck, I never expected such a nice railway station in or around Kolkata!! I recommend everyone to take a train from Prinsep Ghat station to Shovabazar to get a real taste of Kolkata and the life around Ganga. I gave some photoshop touch to this photo to express my Over The Top feelings for the place....

1 comment: