Thursday, February 18, 2010

The Ghost House

Ghost House creative photography by Sukalyan Chakraborty

Location: My House
Camera: KODAK C663
Exposure: 8s
Aperture: f/5.1
ISO: 80

In my childhood days I loved to watch horror movies. And I was very much fascinated with the idea of  being a ghost. I almost decided what I would do when I will become a ghost. But age stole all my innocence and made me a person with reason. Now, sadly enough, I find horror movies funny. Few days back I read once again my childhood favorite author, Sukumar Ray. And suddenly I found all childhood back for a moment. Of course the idea of ghost also. Now I became interested to see my own ghost, but how? So I click this Picture where my presence is somewhat ghostlike (not the killer one I guess), see through. 

P.S: I didn't use any software to create this picture. This one is clicked like this using some basic theories of camera and light. I wish one day I will share the trick with you...

1 comment:

  1. Sankha-sankhaj@gmail.comApril 25, 2011 at 5:38 PM

    I am eager to know the tricks...:) nice one

    ReplyDelete